Thursday, February 21, 2008

The saviour during CNY

Normally people from the city would go back to their hometown to celebrate the festive season, while my family who were raise in the busy city streets have to bare with the loneliness of the festive season. My brother and I was so fucking boring until we have to go most of the shopping complex to search for our dream console.

And yes, lucky did we when we arrive to Sg Wang! The heart of all electronic gadgets! They are opened, and we got our Nintendo Wii in less than 5 minutes, straight away rush back home and start installing it to the TV.

At night when the relatives arrive, all of them were busy playing with the machine.

Anyway here are 2 videos of my cousin playing it.



1 comment:

Faith Kim said...

That's a cool game, I played that at my cousin's plc as well, good exercise too..!!;)