Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tired but meaningful

Been going out with baby boo for 4 days non-stop and yes it's very tired because never have I ever date a girl until early wee hours.

I found out that she's a little different from any other girls that I've meet. She's smart and she's been facing a lot of challenges in life, indirectly I kinda respect her for what she is.

Never had I waited for someone home nor had I accompany a girl for so long. I think this it, I found someone who understands me and do care for me.

Do I hope to see her? Answer will be a big YES for sure, I'm like going crazy on this girl after spending hours just to know he.

Really hope she's sleeping now cuz she didn't rest much for 2 weeks. Miss you baby boo
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

2 comments:

Jester said...

Awwww so sweet right? Who's that lucky girl jek!

fureusch said...

Someone lar! Don't worry you don't know her