Monday, January 04, 2010

Holiday trip

It's been 5 days and 4 nights Thailand and I enjoyed every minute I spend here.

The first day was the hectic one where I touched down in Phuket and I have to take a 90 minute cruise ride to Phi Phi Island trying my luck to get a room in that beautiful island; to me prevail no rooms are available and I have to get another ride to Krabi to find my luck for rooms.

Rides after rides really pisses me off and time consuming due to the fact I have not slept for like 24hours and all my shoes were stolen the day before.

After reaching Krabi port took a cab to Aonang where most of the hotels are there, I got myself a hotel right opposite the most happening bar in Krabi; staying in the hotel is a killer when rates for peak season are crazy high but the best part is at night people start going into the bar/club for count down, fireworks are shooting up the sky for a very long time and it's far more better than what I saw by Malaysian government (you know why)

Stories continue when I'm back KL.....

No comments: