Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Lunch Time

Tuesday is the day, playing Age of Empire non-stop in the morning..Xian Jun called me up for a puff so went out to Monash side gate to get some vitamin 'K', after that went back to the lab for some routers connection; it's kinda fun cause I'm the only individual person to have play with the routers, others have to share among themselves.


Lunch time sucks a lot, money is coming so kinda stay in the lab take some biscuits and drink a lot of water to keep my fragile tummy occupied. It's been a month now since I've shifted out, really start learning to keep the house clean, do my chores, saving money for the rest of the month, and most of all start giving 10% into God's kingdom.


Shit, just spilled my Banana soya milk onto my legs, and i was looking at the milk dripping onto my legs the worst part is that i don't have any tissue..What a break!

No comments: