Thursday, April 28, 2005

Nu Skin

Yesterday evening after my training, my friend Michael came to pyramid to fetch me...I got into the car and we went to Ampang Park to look for a pretty lady i should say...Actually before this I told Michael that I wanted to join NuSkin because of the products and maybe I could earn a lil side income, so he bring me to his friends place for a chat about the products and services that Nu Skin offered...

We reach Menara Promenade about 7pm and start chatting since then till 10pm the lady whose name is Karen is from Hong Kong and she's been working in these field for more than 3 years...She's very keen of asking me to follow her idea to earn money...And in did she's very rich and she can travel around the world just like that.

But most of all for what I think is that she's trying to expand her network so that she can earn more, and my girlfriend has been kinda brainwashed by her maybe is because she's still young in the business world. Anyway we hardly chat about Nu Skin but we chat about Pharmanex, actually Nu Skin is just a part of Nu Skin Enterprises. Pharmanex mainly target on health concern people so that they can have a change in thier health. For me I bought a CordyMax that is some ingredients from China and it's good for my fragile lil brainy...

I will try to take the pills for 3days and see the result myself, if not I would just go for Nu Skin products for my face acne.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi fureusch: Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about Undercoverwear. <. Just in case, you’re interested in, Undercoverwear check out my site. The company is endorsed by over 350 Pro Athletes. A good site for more information is http://www.xelr8-xelr8.com. Take Care