Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Long Long Weekend!

It was fun on this weekend, on Sunday after church my gang of friends and I went to Port Dickson for a trip. They went there on Saturday night while i went there on Sunday after church service, we rented a condo for RM460 it has 3 rooms but 1 of the room is only a fan so nobody sleeps in that room unless someone is naughty...

Me and my girlfriend reach there around 5pm and we didn't know where was the hotel located so we keep on calling my friends to guide the way, my girlfriend and I was kinda pissed of and have a lil argument in the car cause we don't know where's the place... My friend Eric, have to drive out just to meet me in Corus Hotel. When we reach the hotel everyone was asleep, the unit is so quite so my girlfriend and I watch TV until night time before dinner.

We went out for dinner and and came back with ice and coke for night time entertainment, we played cards and drank beer for the whole night. Around 1am i was kinda sleepy so i went into the room to rest, you know what!? Everybody went into the room and woke me up for steamboat, I told them to eat and i'll clean up but they still continue calling me to wake up... When I woke up they were eating and dancing in the living hall, Joey was eating non-stop while dancing just to digest her tummy. HaHa, If you were there you will find it very funny!!!

Finish whacking the food and cleaning up the table cost me 2hours so I went to bed at 5 in the morning and woke up 9am just to find someone to accompany me for a swim or maybe sauna; but everybody just leave me aside and I have to swim alone and went for sauna alone, actually it's kinda uncomfortable when just sleep in the hotel. What to do? Everybody is so tired after a midnight drive.

In the afternoon we started our journey back to KL, i was thinking of having lunch before reaching KL and for what Jim said follow the leader; we reached Putrajaya my girlfriend and I took some pretty pics from the pond. It's a very beautiful place but too bad it was a public holiday so many cars , kinda congested hard to get parking spaces.

My girlfriend and I reach home around 7:30pm we took a bath and pick some of the cloths and start sleeping from 8:30 at night until 8am in the morning, but at least we really have good rest cause of the 12hours rest.

Really miss the time when we were in Port Dickson, I think we should have organise another trip in the future public holidays!

No comments: