Thursday, May 26, 2005

Tired

It's been a very tiring night after cleaning up my housemate's room, all cause is because of a fucking bitch who is violent and childish.

Pinky, Reuben and I started planning and cleaning from 9pm, even my girlfriend called me I never replied cause of him. So i really hope that he'll really take his feet out of that shit and never step into it again.

Three of us cooperated well and finish his room by cleaning up the the eggs on the wall, mopping the floor, washing his blankets. But too bad not enough time to clean up the living room. Have to wait for him to come back so that i can continue cleaning up gain.

Bro please remember: I treat you as a close buddy, that's why i help you all the time...Please do share your sadness and happiness! Don't always keep it in your heart! Friends are important, but family is more important!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wat a mess....the girl...tsk tsk tsk....no good...
good girls never throw things when they fight...