Monday, July 09, 2007

Boy picker!!!

It's been months and weeks I didn't blog...

I'm blogging today it's because of that someone that previously I mention before in my blog.

Time has past for so long, I really don't know why that he/she is still picking up my back, can anyone explain this to me? Did I kill his/her parents? Did I do something wrong that offended you? I really want to stay away from you but it's because of some grouping issue, if not I will try my best to stay away.
Why don't you just tell the public what you want and dislike, why do I have to do wild guess.
Can anyone can give me some opinion on this? I really cannot stand the indirect "back point" it's really killing me mentally!

2 comments:

~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

tiu, juz ignore if u can lor, dont think so much lar, or u wana face to face talk to him?settle down it asap it's better than wild guess...

fureusch said...

now i'm trying to avoid him/her as much as possible...might wanna be solo again after this year