Friday, July 13, 2007

What do you when you feel bored?


Lately I'm into this online simulator game called Tribal Wars! The picture above show's my current status in the cyber world.


It's a strategy game where you have to build your own empire from a small village into a big castle with smiths, barracks, forts and warehouses.


It's similiar to Utopia (I never play before) but it's more graphical...I will give a thumbs up on this game, I'm already addicted to it anyway.


Click the link below to check out more the game

*P.S*
If your joining the game, please do register yourself to World7 and locate your village at SouthEast then I try to ask someone to add you in the tribe. The tribe name will be D-RAT


2 comments:

~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

no nid to download to our pc rite?teach me teach me..

fureusch said...

you don't need to downlaod anything.....just register and your off to go!!!