Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Preassured Day AGAIN...

Got summon into my directors room just now, got a long 2 hours talk about the publication and about my performance in the company.

1. Not independant enough, still in spoon feeding situation (at times)...need to be creative and cunning to find more potential clients.

2. Lack of good leadership, and that is why my director is hiring a new marketing manager which I don't see him potential enough to lead me.

3. Still need to polish up my "small talks" with clients to create conversations and relationship.

4. Need to read more politic news and business times to buckle up my knowledge about what going on around me.

And because currently I'm taking media course with my colleague, I need to write a case study to my director telling what have I learn for the past 16 weeks in class.

Please help as I'm dying soon, I need to take a break out of work....

No comments: