Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Working Life!!!

After 5 hard months working in an advertising agency my life is fill with preassure, anxiety, hatred, and anger.

Define the 4 words;

Preassure: Board of directors has been giving me preassure of closing sales and wanted to postponed the publication of the book. Result of doing that might affect the reputation of the company and myself as well.

Anxiety: Let's say my first publication is not out and I have to postponed, i'll be worry and the matter infact people might think I'm a conman because previously I have been shouted so loud in the market. Don't think so there will be trust and confidence between client and agency.

Hatred: Hired the wrong person and they just wait for their salary to popup without hard work while me as their superiors were outside getting screwed by clients taking all their shits to follow up. Lucky today is the judgement day for them! Farhan & Peter, I'm so happy to say "You Are Fired! "

Anger: Management agreed to confirm my post and increase my salary, because of the publication my stuff is still pending! 1 word for the management "Boss when you want to increase my salary?"

After today's meeting I fetch my manager back to his house in Sg Long my mind keep on forcing me to go to Kajang for a light snack, and so I did. I went there alone to realise my preassure, anger, hatred....to my SATAYS! Damn I love satays in Kajang!

2 comments:

~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

Bro, typo error,2nd last paragraph,it should be release instead of realise. =P wee wang wang, 2day is tuesday, 2mrw is wednesday and thursday is the day...

fureusch said...

there's no life in advertising line anyway...so i don't really know what day