Saturday, October 31, 2009

Crazy Friday

Its been a harsh harsh week for me.

Chasing a lot of brand plans and normal ad hoc plans to counter back our dearly competitor really kills our brain juice.

The only day that I can remember the most will be today! A f¤cking pissed of day with 1 side showing temper of giving a simple report and hang machine, while the other side of the world is facing the machine for 8 hours doing a very simple plan.. What the heck happen to these ppl? Its so obvious that you guys don't feel like working things. out and always busy with your own shit, IMHO my as well just release it somewhere but not in the same room. I'm trying to work things out here guys!!

Wake up!!! Don't be down to self, work together and you guys will be having fun in your life!

Me lil bitch, its time for you to stand strong and get over it! I don't really like to see you getting step by, make it right for yourself. Everyone got a choice! We will be there backing your ass!

Night yall!


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: