Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I was dumb fuck blur!

End of the month, everybody is happy with their pay after a hard whole month of sweat and blood same goes to me who is an ordinary worker who is always looking forward for the end of the month.

After a hard day's work I went to the bank in Puchong happily withdrawing money from the bank and since I' was so hungry, just walked over the "Lok Lok" trucks (Mobile steamboat) for some quick bites.

Finish a few sticks which cost me RM7.80 and paid 50bucks for some changed. To me "fucking" blurness I just got back my RM2.20 and went to buy my drink in the other stall.

When I went back and look at my wallet, and there I recalled.............. "Fuck!!! That fucking shit ass didn't return my money!!" And that un-honest hawker didn't even bother refund me the money since I was hanging around for more than 15minutes after the transaction.

Anyway the Lok Lok truck is facing the main road of Jalan Puchong, and it is the truck which is nearest to Alliance Bank. A friendly reminder, I repeat again A FRIENDLY REMINDER! Very un-honest hawker, not recommending to support!


View Larger Map

No comments: