Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bad Days

Not long ago, I had a very sudden news and till now my heart cannot be calm and ease. It's been 3 years we had been togather and we have go through ups and downs, I really miss you but I have to let you go and I'm very sorry about this. I really hope that you can get a better guy than me, and he will love and care for you more than I do. Don't worry about our little girl, she will be alright as I'm planning to spend most of my time with her as you are here no more. I'm still thinking about how we used to laugh and play with lil daughter.

Exspecially for you I want to let you know how we gone through, you are in my heart and will never change!! I really want to be where you are, no matter how far.

Dear I Love You Very Much! All the Love I have is exspecially for you! And you changed my life and showed me the way, I want to bring all the Love inside you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

take care of yourself and tammy. you're a nice guy. but shit happens sometimes. so,don't worry. cheer up! :) go papaya hunting lah

a stranger of a friend

fureusch said...

thanks for the tip, but curently i won't be going for any papaya hunting till i get a stable job.

~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

AMOS:HUNTS ON!!!

TAMMY:I MISS EU!!!

KIMMY:I'LL MIS U TOO!!