Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My Lovely FATTY - R.I.P

My Lovely Fatty (guppy babies) Passed away on 12th April 2007, this is the most FAT babies in my tank, and it's swims like gold fish "unbalance", cute, hyper-active, playfull fish, a fish that doesn't affraid of my finger.

My Lovely FATTY died due to water poison, I bring him back to my house as my house has 1 big tank, so thought that he will be more active than at my office small tank, I change the aquarium water using my bathroom tap water, it might contain some shampoo water inside, and it's died because of water poisoning, not only FATTY died, his mom died as well as 2more new born babies too, haih, it's all my fault, I feel guilty upon their death, I'll miss u FATTY. luckily FATTY has 1 more brother that's as FAT as this FATTY, hope FATTY No. 2 will be as cute as FATTY does. RIP FATTY.
BTW, back to my house tank, I bought 8 new guppies, 4 male and 4 female + some babies that previously born by the dead mummy, here are some of the new guppies pix:-



I'll try to post more pix up soon, been busy lately, and the babies growing really fast, ahaha, hopefully will be healthy and as fat as FATTY.

6 comments:

Whoareyou said...

cool bro you're into fish keeping too! go check out my arowana here http://www.arofanatics.com/members/wuichi/

fureusch said...

Darren: Eh bro you another fish kaki? Eh why no one is a dog kaki ar?

~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

I would love to keep a dog if my aunt allow me to do so =P

~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

Wuichi: yours fish high maintainence 1, while mine damn cheap only...Btw, nice pix u got there, diff kinda fish live under the same roof, cool!!

fureusch said...

Khinko: remember you still have Tammy in my house!

~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

Yea, My GF...i mis her...