Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Depressed and Dissapointed

It's a year plus now not getting my hand on my blog. Was busy with my studies and career, and now career is on my way but guess what? My company just lost the fucking tender which end of the whole department have to be closed down, and my other colleagues are depressed like what I do. What can I do? What can the company do for me? Why don't you tell me what I can do, leaving me alone in the alley, and I have to walk that dirty street myself!

Anyway getting back to my depressed life, what happen to me before tournament? I just got a new toy that's all, why do keep pushing me around even before that you will always calling "bro" here "bro" there. Have you changed or have I changed? In fornt of people your an angel from heaven, in front of me your a mother fucking bastard pushing me like dog. Even during the tour, I'm very depressed because of you polishing shoes and treated me like a stranger, looking down at me. What's next? Kicking me out? People asking me what happen to me, not fair for me and I'm covering everybody, is this they way you treat me as a bro? I'm half way stopping replying multiply because I know you will just fuck me up anyway. Please! I beg of you not to do that to me again, I really planning to leave and never head back. I didn't call you because I know you won't include me into the group and I felt I'm like a stranger in the wraft! For the coming tour I might just get myself out as I think you can go without me, I think I'm not helpful to you. Gonna miss you guys badly.

I have 1 more week to pass up my assignment, 2 more weeks till LDO (Last Day Office) and I ain't doing anything but sitting in my cube writting what's in my heart that I can't had it no more. I will try to improve myself to prove you wrong! I'm gonna miss working in Intel, tears might just fell to the soil.

No comments: